The EOS-1D C is a high resolution, 4K DSLR camera optimized for video recording.
- Internal 4K (4,096 x 2,160) recording with 4:2:2 color sampling (direct to CF cards)
- 8-bit Motion JPEG compression
- High ISO sensitivity up to 25,600
- Clean HDMI out (Full HD, 4:2:2)
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24p support during 4K shooting
- 24, 25, 30, 50 and 60p frame rate support in Full HD
- 1920x1080p) resolution
- Full-frame sensor with crop support (APS-H, Super 35mm)
How much is it?
The Canon EOS-1D C will cost $15,000 US, putting it above the RED Scarlet-X. It will be available in 2012.